- All the candidates shall apply for admission only on the prescribed Admission Form as given in the Admission Brochure. It will be available from the office of the Institute.
- Brochure and application form will be available at Institute (if admissions are not closed).
- Last date of submission of form will be notified (if admissions are not closed). Admission Form received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- List of candidates for interview will be displayed on notice board of office after screening test / shortlisted by mark in 10th / 12th (if admissions are not closed).
- The Board will look into the candidate's overall personality, presentation, communication skill, intelligent test, general knowledge, knowledge of current affairs, knowledge of basics of Medicare, etc.
- In case a selected candidate fails to take admission on the last date of admission, her candidature shall not be considered for admission later on. The seats so failing vacant will be allotted to the candidate next in order of merit.
- If a candidate is found using any unfair means to influence the Board member(s) or providing false document or statements then, her admission shall be liable to be cancelled without giving any further opportunity.
- The Institute shall not entertain any influence, pressure or donation in any form for admission.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on notice board of the office (if admissions are not closed).
- The candidates shall produce the original mark sheets and certificates at the time of admission which will be returned after verification by the concerned Board/Council/University.
- No candidate shall leave the course before the completion of its duration otherwise the caution money and all other fee so deposited shall be forfeited.
- All the candidates shall abide by the Rules framed by the Institute from time to time and any violation thereof will attract disciplinary action.>